Take a look and easily renew your driver’s license or vehicle registration document, prepare for a driving test, or change your address. Our many online services save you time and money. And our DMVNow website is designed to be easy to use so you can find information as quickly as possible.
Did you know that Virginia has over 200 unique license plate designs? You can also easily customize these tables and check availability online. Do you need a copy of your ticket? You can also do this online. Most online transactions take less than five minutes.
How Can I Register On The Official Portal?
To create a new DMVNow account, you will need certain information such as your driver’s license number or SSN. Here are the steps that can help you create a new account:
- First of all, keep your driver’s license number or SSN open.
- Open the official DMVNow website (www.dmv.virginia.gov).
- You will now see an account creation button at the top that you need to click on.
- Put your driver’s license number or your SSN number in the first parenthesis.
- Now you must enter your date of birth.
- Then click the Next button.
- After that, you need to add all the necessary basic details and it will be saved.
In this way, you can easily register your account on the DMVNow portal and discover the different services it offers.
How Can I Log Into The DMV Now Portal?
Here we list the DMVNow registration process. You just have to follow the registration steps.
- Open the official DMVNow URL in your browser (www.dmv.virginia.gov).
- In the first section, enter your driver’s license number or your SSN number.
- Add your date of birth and click Next.
- You will now be redirected to your control panel, where you can use all the services of the DMVNow portal.
Here is the registration process for the DMVNow registration portal. All you need to do is have your driver’s license or your social security number.
The Office of Urbanism and Construction is responsible for the construction and renovation of buildings. The Contracts and Purchasing department of the Direction Générale de l’Automobile (DMV) purchases equipment, supplies, and services for offices, clients, clients, and other interested parties.
We perform our duties in accordance with the Virginia Public Procurement Act (VPPA), Agency and Surplus Asset Acquisition Manual (APSPM), and internal DMV policies and procedures. We assume our responsibilities with precision and use our knowledge to receive the highest quality products and services at the lowest cost, in order to fulfill the mission of the DMV and achieve the best value for money.